GPS Court Monitoring Services is proud to utilize the finest, state-of-the-art hardware and software solutions combined with our hands-on customer service approach. To that end, we have developed a strategic business partnership with the industry-leading Track Group, a global player in the GPS space and publicly traded on the American Stock Exchange.
Among the products we are utilizing is the highly acclaimed ReliAlert system:
ReliAlert™XC4 is the only one-piece GPS device with patented 3-way voice communication to assist intervention efforts, now on the LTE network with increased battery life.
Track Group’s patented SecureCuff™ helps address the critical “strap cut” issue so prevalent in juveniles and high-risk adult offenders. It signiﬁcantly reduces the number of ofﬁcer response hours attempting to locate offenders who have absconded and is not offered
by any other manufacturer.
In addition to our excellent hardware, you’ll find our software solutions integrate to deliver expanded services to our customers and their clients.
Secure, scaleable, and optimized, IntelliTrack is a device-agnostic platform that provides the foundation for seamlessly and securely connecting devices, delivering trusted data to the cloud, and value through analytics.
IntelliTrack features include:
- Web-based: Accessible 24/7/365 from a computer with a high-speed Internet connection. It is accessible not only on desktop, but all smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Secure: Accessed over a secure link via SSL on HTTPS with 256-bit encryption; authorized user name and password required for login.
- Mapping Capabilities: Provided by Google Maps™ and includes standard, satellite and street views (when available); points of interest icons, tracking information and active inclusion/exclusion zones.
- Offender Tracking: Quickly view current or historical tracking on an offender at any time; queries can be customized via a selected time-frame.
- Location Request: Obtain current offender location and device information at any time.
- Inclusion/Exclusion Zones: Easily create zones in the shape of a circle, square or polygon.
- Zone Scheduling: Create one or multiple schedules per zone; “active” based upon set date range. Create schedule overrides in advance for holidays, doctors’ appointments, court dates, etc.
- Customizable Alarm Notifications: Develop alarm notiﬁcation protocols (agency, ofﬁcer, offender, victim. etc.) for each alarm; notiﬁcation via email, text or phone.
- On-Demand Reports: Available 24/7/365; download to Excel or PDF.
- Rapid Pursuit Mode: A command that will force the ReliAlert XC4 device to report location points every 15 seconds with predetermined set timeframes of 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes – where it is viewable.
- IBM Cloud: IBM Cloud™ for Government supports all major US government standards and regulations. Move applications to the cloud with conﬁdence, backed by multiple, overlapping tiers of protection.
- FedRamp Certified: Government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services.
Officer Mobile App Features include:
- Real-time and historical offender location viewing
- Execution of key IntelliTrack software functions
- Google Maps™
- Turn-by-turn directions from mobile device to an offender’s current location
- Customizable violation alert tones
- Real-time offender proximity viewer
- Activation of device commands – vibration and audio alerts; siren on ReliAlert™XC4 only
Our approach to customer service is second to none. It has to be. You’ll always get…
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Quick Response Installation
- Best in Class Monitoring
We are always available at a moment’s notice to deal with virtually any related situation that might come up. We are there for you.
To learn more about how we can serve your particular needs, please contact us.